Discover Oahu Package
Explore Oahu for 4 days from just $590 per person*
With so much to see and do on Oahu, it’s tough to choose from the many attractions Oahu has to offer. Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel’s Discover Oahu Package makes it easy: Not only will you experience Oahu’s most famous historical and cultural attractions, you can also relax after a long day of exploring with magnificent views of world-famous Waikiki Beach from your room.
The Discover Oahu Package includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in an Ocean View Select Hotel Room at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Arizona Memorial/Pearl Harbor City Tour for 2
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau for 2 (round-trip transportation included)
- Daily "Breakfast on the Beach" for 2 - the hotel's signature breakfast consisting of a variety of to-go breakfast items that can be packed in a souvenir cooler, and enjoyed poolside, on the beach, or while exploring the island.
- Commemorative Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel logo picnic backpack (picnic lunch included)
4-night Discover Oahu Package for 2
starting from $295/night (= $590 per person*)
4-night minimum stay; additional nights available at $190/night
More Details on the Activities Included
A visit to the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor is a must-do activity for anyone visiting Oahu. The memorial honors those whose lives were taken on the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. At the USS Arizona Memorial, you’ll see footage of the Pearl Harbor attack and pay respects to the hundreds of American servicemen entombed in the battleship below.
The tour also stops at the Punchbowl National Cemetery where those who died in the Pacific naval war are buried.
In addition, you’ll receive a narrated tour through downtown Honolulu with more historical sights, including:
- Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil
- State Capitol
- Washington Place, the Governor’s residence
- Statue of King Kamehameha, the Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian islands
- Kawaiahao Church
- The Mission Houses Museum
Explore the Polynesian Cultural Center at your own pace. Don’t forget to visit the IMAX Theater, take the canoe and tram tours and check out the traditional uncovering of the imu (underground oven) where the main entrée, kalua pua`a (roast pig), has been cooking for most of the day. Then, “eat until you’re dizzy” as you enjoy many traditional and modern favorites at the Alii Luau dinner and show.
The highlight of the evening is VIP seating at “Ha - Breath of Life” - the largest Polynesian song and dance revue in the world. The spectacle includes over a hundred performers from across the Pacific, drums, dance, all new music and special effects, a fire spewing volcano and a world renowned fire knife performance.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid for travel between now and Jan 2, 2013 and may not be combined with other programs, specials or discounts
- 4-night minimum stay required
- Package is available for 2 participating people per room. Additional tour tickets may be purchased separately. Arizona/Pearl Harbor City Tour: Adult $28, Child $16. Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau: Adult $104, Child $86.
- Prices do not include room tax and are subject to change without notice
- Package is subject to availability and blackout dates apply
- Other restrictions may apply
- For Arizona Memorial/Pearl Harbor City Tour and Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau: No cancellation charge if reservations are canceled by 12 noon the day prior to scheduled service
* based on double-occupancy