Trip Insurance from Allianz Global Assistance
We all know the unexpected can come at any time, even when you're traveling.
Just so you can rest assured, Aston has partnered with Allianz Global Assistance to provide our guests with the option to purchase an affordable travel insurance plan, allowing you to protect not only the value of your hotel stay, but also other trip related expenses.
Why Buy Travel Insurance?
Travel Insurance from Allianz Global Assistance helps you plan for the unpredictable. If a covered emergency interferes with your trip, you'll have financial protection – plus 24/7 support from travel professionals around the world.
- Be prepared – ensure you and your most valuable assets are covered in many unforeseen circumstances
- Get great coverage – covered reasons include but are not limited to illness, injury, bad weather or job loss
- Satisfaction Guarantee: 10 day cancellation policy – receive a refund on your travel insurance premium within 10 days of purchase if you decide to cancel your coverage and have not filed a claim or departed on your trip
- Reimbursement for non-refundable payments on hotels, airline tickets and other prepaid expenses
- Protection for unexpected additional travel expenses caused by interruptions and delays
- 24-hour emergency assistance for whatever travel emergency arises
- Emergency medical/dental coverage while traveling
- Concierge service for destination information before and during your trip
* Exclusions, conditions and limitations may apply. A complete description of coverage can be found in the Certificate of Insurance/Policy.
For more information, call 1-888-871-1788, or consult
Alliance Global Assistance's Frequently Asked Questions.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakwood Terrace, Ill), rated “A-“ (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on the insured’s state. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.
California Residents: This plan contains disability insurance benefits or health insurance benefits, or both, that only apply during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that already provides you with these benefits. You should review your existing policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or health plan. We are doing business in California as WASC Insurance Agency. CA License # is 0B01400.
Florida residents: The benefits of the Policy providing your coverage are governed primarily by the law of a state other than Florida.
Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.