Hawaii Tri-Park Package
Explore Hawaii's unique culture and history with Aston's Hawaii Tri-Park Package.
The package includes a Hawaii Tri-Park Pass which allows admission to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historic Park on Hawaii Island, and Haleakala National Park on Maui for an entire year.
Experience the exhilirating feeling of traversing an active volcano at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a fascinating world of volcanism, native flora and fauna, and Hawaiian culture. Visit the sacred grounds of Puuhonua o Honaunau, a sanctuary in ancient Hawaii for defeated warriors, noncombatants and those who violated the kapu (sacred laws). Or, visit the "House of the Sun," Haleakala, a rare and sacred landscape rich in history and legend.
*Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2-night stay required.
- Offer valid for travel through December 31, 2015.
- Rates vary by date and do not include taxes or fees.
- Some date and/or category restrictions may apply.
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Tri-Park pass valid for one full year from date of first use. Admits the pass owner and/or spouse along with accompanying persons in a single, private non-commercial vehicle. When entry is by other means (e.g. bicycle, foot), pass covers purchaser and accompanying immediate family. Pass is not refundable or transferable.