Deposits and Cancellations
Deposits may be made with the following major credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), and Discover Card. Deposits will be charged immediately. Reservations without advance deposits are subject to automatic cancellation without notice.
For the period 1/3/13 thru 1/2/14 a two-night deposit is required at time of booking. Deposits may be forfeited if cancellation is not received as follows:
- 3 days prior to arrival for any arrivals on 1/3/13 thru 12/23/13
- 7 days prior to arrival for any arrivals on 1/3/13 thru 12/23/13 at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
- 30 days prior to arrival for any arrivals on 12/24/13 thru 1/2/14
For the period 1/3/13 thru 1/2/14 a two-night deposit per room is required at the time of booking. Deposits may be forfeited if a cancellation is not received as follows:
- 3 days prior to arrival for any arrivals on 1/3/13 thru 12/21/13
- 30 days prior to arrival for any arrivals on 12/22/13 thru 1/2/14
A one-night deposit plus tax is due at time of booking. Deposits may be forfeited if cancellation is not received as follows:
- Lodge: Balance of payment due at check-in. Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival. If cancelled within 14 days of arrival, a fee equal to one night’s lodging will be forfeited.
- Townhomes: Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation must be received 30 or more days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of full prepayment. If cancelled within 30 days of arrival, all monies will be forfeited.
- Cancellation after Nov. 1 is non-refundable for Lodge and Townhome stays 12/23/12 thru 1/2/13 and 12/23/13 thru 1/2/14.
Lake Las Vegas
A one-night deposit plus tax is due at time of booking. Cancellations must be received 2 days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of deposit 1/3/13 - 1/2/14. Cancellations required 14 days prior to arrival for holidays and special events.
Please note that taxes and service charges may fluctuate from the time a reservation is made until the actual stay. Therefore, the final price due upon check-out could vary from the estimated total price stated at time of booking.
Add to all daily room rates, Hawaii General Excise Tax 4.166%, county surcharge tax of 0.546% (Oahu only) and Hawaii Hotel Room Tax of 9.25%. Each tax to be computed on the total charges exclusive of the other tax.
Add to all daily room rates, 10% tax + Lodging & Tourism Business Improvement District Fee of US$4.50 per unit/day.
Lake Las Vegas
Add to all daily room rates, 1% Village Assessment Fee, then 12% Room Tax (13.12% total).
This fee is not included in the daily room rate and estimated totals displayed on the Aston Website.
A daily amenity fee of US$10.00 - US$18.00 per night plus taxes will be collected at the following hotels and resorts:
Aston at the Waikiki Banyan, Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel, Aston Pacific Monarch, Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, Aston Waikiki Sunset, Aston Kaanapali Shores, Aston Mahana at Kaanapali, Aston at the Maui Banyan, Aston Maui Lu, Aston at Papakea Resort, Aston Aloha Beach Hotel, Aston Islander on the Beach, Aston at Poipu Kai, Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages, Aston Shores at Waikoloa, Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas and Aston Kona by the Sea.
The amenity fee includes:
- in-room PlayStation®2 console to play DVD movies and games from unlimited access DVDNow kiosk located in the lobby area
- in-room coffee & tea (applicable at most resorts)
- newspaper delivered to guest's unit
- safe usage
- in-room internet access (applicable at most resorts)
- free local/toll free calls (applicable at many resorts)
Please refer to each resort's "Overview" page for amenity details applicable to the respective resort.
Aston Lakeland Village Resort charges a daily resort fee of 6.5% of the daily room rate, plus applicable taxes. The fee applies in addition to the daily room rate, is displayed separately under "fees" and gets calculated into the total estimated price on the Aston Website. Guests can enjoy the following resort amenities:
- in-room internet access
- in-room safe or safe deposit box at front desk (if not available in unit)
- continental breakfast in Winter months*
- kids activity program in Summer months*
- shuttle service within South Lake Tahoe area during Winter and Summer months*
- complimentary coffee in the lobby
- daily replenishment of in-room coffee and tea
- pool towel service in the lobby
- fax and photo copy services
- local and toll-free calls
- use of fitness center
*Please contact the resort directly for applicable Winter and Summer dates
Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas charges a daily facilities fee of US$15, plus applicable taxes. This daily fee is not included in the daily room rate and estimated totals displayed on the Aston Website. Guests can enjoy the following resort amenities:
- daily parking
- local and toll-free calls
- in-room safe
- fitness center access
- special discounted rates at the on-site day spa
Aston MonteLago Village Resort charges a daily resort fee of US$23, plus applicable taxes. The fee applies in addition to the daily room rate, is displayed separately under "fees" and gets calculated into the total estimated price on the Aston Website. Guests can enjoy the following resort amenities:
- in-room high speed internet access
- daily parking
- courtesy shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip
- local and toll-free calls
- fishing permits for Lake Las Vegas
- preferred golf rates
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to make reservations and to check in at any Aston hotel or resort.
Aston Hotels & Resorts accepts children 17 years and younger at no additional charge if they occupy existing beds in the room with their parents. Add $30 daily for a rollaway or airbed (not available at some properties). Add $45 daily at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. Cribs are available at most properties.
Extra Person Rate
Hotels add US$30 per person daily. Quads are available at some hotels, but must be pre-booked. Add $45 per person daily at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel.
Out of concern for all of our guests, employees, and owners, ALL hotels and condominium units managed by Aston Hotels & Resorts have been designated as Non-Smoking Accommodations.
Smoking is only permitted in designated areas which will vary by property. Appropriate Non-Smoking signage will be displayed at all times at the entrances to and within each hotel and resort property, including guest rooms. Upon check-in, guests are required to sign the "Non-Smoking Policy Acknowledgement Form" and will be advised of the following "Smoke Elimination Fee."
In the event a guest smokes or permits smoking in an Aston unit, a "Smoke Elimination Fee" of US$425 will be posted to the guest account upon checkout or processed as a late charge on the guest account if the violation is reported after the guest has departed. The Smoke Elimination Fee may be subject to change.
The Aston Hotels & Resorts Non-Smoking Policy has been developed in the best interest of all guests, employees, owners, visitors, and service providers to minimize exposure to second hand smoke and to ensure compliance with State Laws.
Please note that Aston Hotels & Resorts does not manage all condominium units in a condominium complex and therefore, some units and common areas are not subject to our control.
Aston Hotels & Resorts has a No Pets Policy. However, the following is specific ADA information addressed under the American with Disabilities Act Law:
With regard to service animals like seeing eye or hearing ear dogs, a public accommodation including hotels, restaurants, stores, etc., must permit individuals with disabilities to use service animals in its facilities unless to do so would fundamentally alter the nature of the goods or services provided or would affect safe operations. Only in very rare circumstances could a public accommodation refuse to permit use of a service animal. Most sanitation codes require a hotel guest room to be sanitized after being occupied by an animal. The cost of this sanitizing procedure cannot be charged to the disabled guest. A public accommodation however, is not required to supervise or care for a service animal.
Rates, restrictions and information are subject to change without notice. Commissionable to retail agents at 10%. Offers are subject to program availability. Rates listed are in US dollars. Not all restrictions are listed.