Sun Valley, Idaho
Sun Valley, Idaho is blessed with spectacular mountain scenery, endless outdoor activities and a ‘Europe meets the Wild West’ kind of charm.
Whether it’s world-class skiing and snowboarding in the winter or championship golf, fly-fishing, hiking, mountain biking in the summer, Sun Valley is a truly enchanting mountain destination for family vacations year round.
Top 10 Things to Do in Sun Valley
- Ski or snowboard on Bald Mountain or Dollar Mountain
- Improve your golf game at a championship golf course
- Cross-country ski or snowshoe amid breathtaking scenery
- Experience one of the best places for fly-fishing
- Take your skiing experience to new heights with heli-skiing
- Feel the thrill of river rafting on the Salmon River
- Stroll through the art and antique galleries and unique boutiques
- Enjoy music, Hemmingway, or gourmet food and wine at one of the many summer festivals
- Explore nearly 30 miles of scenic hiking and mountain biking trails
- Relax and unwind with a massage after your outdoor adventures