Lake Tahoe, California Hotels
There are only a few places in the world that can match the unlimited adventure and recreation that Lake Tahoe offers year round.
On the greens, on the lake, along the trails, in the casinos or at the fabulous restaurant, celebrating spring or summer or fall, you can enjoy horseback riding or sailing, jet skiing or hiking, mountain biking or parasailing, gambling or a romantic dinner cruise on the lake. From every vantage point and around every corner, Lake Tahoe has something new for you to discover.
Guests looking for one of the premier Lake Tahoe hotels surrounded by natural beauty and bountiful activities will find that at Aston Lakeland Village. In the winter, Lake Tahoe features the largest concentration of ski resorts in all of North America. There are 17 total ski resorts and miles of trails for cross-country, snowshoeing, sledding and sleigh rides, snowboarding, and ice skating. The list of winter recreation goes on and on.
Top 10 Things to Do around Lake Tahoe
- Ski or snowboard at one of the world-class ski resorts
- Witness the breathtaking views of the lake and mountains while hiking or mountain biking
- Zoom around a snowy field in a snowmobile
- Cruise in a sailboat on the crystal clear lake
- Enjoy family fun on a tubing or sledding hill
- Play a game of golf while enjoying the mountain scenery
- Ice skate outdoors, then warm up with hot cocoa
- Jet ski, water ski or just take a ride in a speed boat on the lake
- Enjoy a ride in a horse-drawn sleigh or dog-sled
- Experience the romance of a sunset dinner cruise on an authentic Mississippi paddlewheel boat
Lake Tahoe, California
A campus-like setting spread across 19 acres of woods and trails, Lakeland Village is one of the top-ranking resorts in the Lake Tahoe area. It's convenient to every activity imaginable and features stunning lakefront meeting space.