Lake Las Vegas, Nevada
A Tranquil Desert Oasis
Located in Henderson, Nevada, Lake Las Vegas is an oasis where desert serenity meets Mediterranean charm.
Explore MonteLago Village, a community with cobbled streets, lakeside docks, specialty boutiques and a gourmet sampling of waterfront restaurants. Year-round events such as concerts, movies on the lake, wine walks and special celebrations make any time an ideal time to visit.
Whether cruising or fishing the pristine lake, dining in an elegant restaurant, strolling in The Village, relaxing in a soothing spa or playing a championship golf course, you’ll experience the peaceful charm of the Mediterranean… just 20 minutes from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip.
Top 10 Things to Do around Lake Las Vegas
- Play golf at the private SouthShore Golf Club or the prestigious Tuscany Golf Club
- Relax with a massage or other spa treatment
- Take a romantic ride on an authentic Italian gondola on the lake
- Cruise the lake on an elegant yacht
- Stroll around The Village shops and boutiques
- Mountain bike around the beautiful mountains and desert terrain surrounding Lake Las Vegas
- Experience the thrill of jet skiing and other water sports on nearby Lake Mead
- Enjoy a gourmet meal at one of the many restaurants in The Village
- Witness the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Sit by the lake and listen to live music at an open-air concert in The Village
Las Vegas, Nevada
An oasis of Mediterranean charm with every modern convenience. Choose from beautifully-appointed and spacious studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom suites. This resort includes over 13,000 square feet of meeting space.