Oahu, Hawaii Hotels
The Gathering Place
Home to the state capital of Honolulu and world-famous Waikiki with its restaurants, shops, and beach, Oahu is a vibrant destination for millions of visitors from around the world. If you're seeking a lively, spirited vacation in one of our eight Oahu hotels, we will surely to deliver.
The diversity of attractions and activities you'll find here is remarkable - everything from nightclubs and architectural landmarks to championship golf courses and lush green hiking trails are at your fingertips. And the beaches are spectacular - some quiet and secluded; others alive with constant activity.
Top 10 Things to Do on Oahu
- Soak up the sun and play in the sea at Waikiki Beach
- Swim with the tropical fish at world-famous snorkeling spot Hanauma Bay
- Hike up to the top of Diamond Head, an extinct volcano, and enjoy the panoramic views
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial at the Valor in the Pacific National Monument, honoring those who perished in the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Learn about Hawaiian and other Polynesian cultures at the interactive Polynesian Cultural Center
- Visit Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the U.S., home to King David Kalakaua and Queen Liliuokalani, the last reigning monarchs of Hawaii
- Take a surfing lesson, or just watch the pros surf the big waves off the North Shore
- Ride the Pineapple Express train and wander through the “World’s Largest Maze” at the Dole Plantation
- Shop for Hawaii souvenirs at bargain prices in the International Marketplace in Waikiki or Aloha Stadium Swap Meet
- View land and marine wildlife at the Honolulu Zoo, the Waikiki Aquarium or Sea Life Park
Our Resorts in Oahu, Hawaii
Waikiki's best value just got renovated! Room upgrades include new furniture, color scheme and décor, giving the rooms a modern, yet tropical ambiance. Directly across from Waikiki Beach, this landmark hotel offers panoramic views and great rates, surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities.