Maui, Hawaii Hotels
The Valley Isle
Voted the “Best Pacific Island” for more than 20 years by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, Maui excites, inspires, thrills and relaxes. You’ll find near-perfect weather and world-class resorts - including our eight Maui hotels. Tantalize your taste buds with award-winning cuisine, play a round of championship golf, and stroll pristine white sand beaches in a setting that inspires awe and a sense of wonder.
If you are looking for adventure and new experiences, there’s something new on Maui every day.
Top 10 Things to Do on Maui
- Watch the sunrise light up Mt. Haleakala Crater from the 10,000-foot summit of the largest dormant volcano in the world
- Hike through the lush rainforests of Iao Valley and view the Iao Needle, a natural rock pinnacle rising 2,300 feet above the valley's floor
- Witness the majestic beauty of the humpback whales on a whale watching cruise when they visit Hawaiian waters November through April
- Simply relax on a beautiful white-sand beach
- Drive the road to Hana – a winding 2-3 hour drive along some of the most scenic coastline in Hawaii
- Visit the Maui Ocean Center, the largest tropical reef aquarium in the country
- Stroll around the shops, restaurants and art galleries in Lahaina Town
- View tropical fish on a snorkel, scuba, or snuba tour
- Experience the culture and cuisine of Hawaii with an authentic luau
- Play golf at the many championship golf courses around the island