The Valley Isle
Voted the “Best Pacific Island” for over 15 years by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, Maui excites, inspires, thrills and relaxes. You’ll find near-perfect weather, world-class resorts, award-winning cuisine, championship golf and pristine white sand beaches in a setting that inspires awe and a sense of wonder.
If you are looking for adventure and new experiences, there’s something new on Maui every day.
Top 10 Things to Do on Maui
- Watch the sunrise light up Mt. Haleakala Crater from the 10,000-foot summit of the largest dormant volcano in the world
- Hike through the lush rainforests of Iao Valley and view the Iao Needle, a natural rock pinnacle rising 2,300 feet above the valley's floor
- Witness the majestic beauty of the humpback whales on a whale watching cruise when they visit Hawaiian waters November through April
- Simply relax on a beautiful white-sand beach
- Drive the road to Hana – a winding 2-3 hour drive along some of the most scenic coastline in Hawaii
- Visit the Maui Ocean Center, the largest tropical reef aquarium in the country
- Stroll around the shops, restaurants and art galleries in Lahaina Town
- View tropical fish on a snorkel, scuba, or snuba tour
- Experience the culture and cuisine of Hawaii with an authentic luau
- Play golf at the many championship golf courses around the island
A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This oceanfront haven is nestled within 13 acres of freshwater ponds, picturesque bridges, expansive lawns and tropical landscaping.
Oceanfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent resort offers private lanais, fully-equipped kitchens, beachfront restaurant, WiFi, spa facilities, activity desk and year-round "Camp Kaanapali" for the kids.
This may be Maui's finest beachfront setting. This beautiful resort rests amidst 11 acres of beautiful gardens and it's perfectly situated in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area. Lobby renovations have created a warm, tropical setting, a function area with a garden courtyard, and meeting space to host events of up to 100 people.
South Maui's best beachfront value. This affordable low-rise hotel sits on 28 lush acres that includes two private beach coves and a large pool in the shape of the island of Maui.
Great ocean views with warm aloha service. This quiet hideaway, just minutes from Wailea, offers extra-spacious suites in a tropical setting. Convenient to golf, shopping and dining.
Spacious suites across from the beach. This affordable condominium resort on Maui's south coast is within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants.
Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where every suite is oceanfront and boasts panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets.
A premium luxury resort on famous Kaanapali Beach adjacent to the 65 shops and restaurants of Whalers Village. Just across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina.
The best oceanfront value on the Kaanapali Coast. Spacious suites, breathtaking views, and an ideal location between the Kaanapali and Kapalua resort areas.