The Garden Isle
Kauai is where visitors come when they want to experience the timeless beauty of nature. Kauai is a feast of lush tropical rain forests, jagged emerald cliffs, cascading waterfalls and sparkling golden sand beaches. Quite literally, the scenery of Kauai can take your breath away.
Kauai offers something for everyone: hiking, swimming, snorkeling, shopping, fine dining, and zipline adventures. Life moves a little more slowly here, but you can be sure it's never, ever dull.
Top 10 Things to Do on Kauai
- Visit the Napali Coast – a dramatic 15-mile stretch where sheer cliffs meet the ocean – by foot, boat, or helicopter
- Hike along the ridges of the Waimea Canyon, known as the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- Play on some of the world's best golf courses – challenging, expertly designed, and beautiful
- Picnic near awe-inspiring Wailua Falls, an 80-foot waterfall that's considered one of the most beautiful in all of Hawaii
- Ride the Kauai Plantation Railway, take a hike in the rainforest, have a gourmet picnic lunch and pick tropical fruits for dessert
- Take a short boat ride up the Wailua River to Fern Grotto, a cave cloaked in mist and tropical ferns
- Snorkel or swim off of one of Kauai’s beautiful golden sand beaches
- Learn all about coffee growing and roasting at the Kauai Coffee Company estate
- Explore the lush tropical mountains and Jurassic vistas on an ATV tour or horseback ride
- Tour Limahuli Garden and Preserve to explore native plants and fragrant, tropical flowers
A 216-room oceanfront resort situated on ten landscaped acres. The resort offers a laid-back atmosphere and a great central location from which to explore Hawaii's "Garden Isle."
Nestled on 70 acres of Kauai's sunny south coast, this condominium resort delights guests with landscaped gardens, private pools and tennis courts. Golf, dining and shopping are all nearby.
Island-inspired décor, six acres of landscaped grounds and a stunning beachfront location make this relaxing resort one of the most enticing retreats on Kauai. Adjacent to Coconut Marketplace's boutiques and restaurants.