Like No Other Place on Earth
Hawaii is known as a place of breathtaking natural beauty. From glorious sunrises to dramatic sunsets and beyond, there is so much to do and enjoy in Hawaii. Explore the museums for some island history, take a dip in the warm waters of the Pacific, watch a story unfold in the traditional hula fashion, and enjoy the cuisine of the many cultures that live together in peace and harmony.
Aston Hotels & Resorts offers a wide range of hotels and condominium resorts on four major Hawaiian Islands:
Top 10 Things to Do in Hawaii
- Attend an authentic luau
- Cool off with delicious shave ice – like a snow cone, but better!
- Take a free hula lesson
- Sample some fresh Island poke – diced raw fish mixed with soy sauce and other seasonings
- Play at the beach and snorkel or swim in the Pacific Ocean
- Eat a local plate lunch
- Hike in a tropical rain forest
- Watch the big waves (or take a surf lesson)
- Take a free ukulele lesson
- Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise