2, 3, 4 or More! Family Travel Made Fun and Easy: Count the Reasons to Stay with Aston Hotels & Resorts this Summer
HONOLULU, HI (Mar. 6, 2014) – The snow may still be coming down, but it’s the perfect time to plan for sunnier days ahead at Aston Hotels & Resorts. With 27 destinations on the four major Hawaiian Islands, South Lake Tahoe, Calif., Lake Las Vegas, Nev., and Orlando, Fla, Aston is a hospitality leader when it comes to family travel, offering a unique array of condominium resorts at the center of the best activities. Condominium resorts are well suited for family travel, offering private bedrooms with shared family areas and fully stocked kitchens, in-room laundry facilities and large outdoor gathering areas. Pair these perks with Aston’s exclusive savings and amenities, as well as hotel services and guest activities, and it all adds up to extra value that the entire family will enjoy.
Stay at an Aston Condominium Resort this Summer:
- A home away from home: Aston’s condominium resorts have fully-equipped kitchens, complete with cookware, tableware, and modern appliances, which saves on dining expenses – a significant and often overlooked part of any trip. Grocery delivery service is available at select Hawaii properties, so guests can easily order a variety of snacks and ingredients ahead of time and have them conveniently delivered right to the room. Eat what you love, any time.
- Pack light: Since Aston condominium resorts have in-room or on-property washers and dryers, travelers can pack light and save on baggage fees.
- Spacious and convenient: With separate bedroom and living areas, there’s more space for kids to play. Many Aston condominium resorts have video games and movies for families to enjoy, as well as WiFi Internet access. Families traveling together are able to reserve one-, two- or three bedroom suites that can accommodate up to eight people – with no extra charge.
- Outdoor fun: Large outdoor areas at properties such as Aston Shores at Waikoloa on Hawaii Island are the perfect gathering spot for family and friends. Destinations like Aston Kaanapali Shores on Maui offer barbeques, picnic areas and the popular kids program, Camp Kaanapali, open to children ages 5 through 12. Aston at the Waikiki Banyan on Oahu offers the largest recreation deck in Waikiki with a putting green and children’s playground, and Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston has a separate kid’s pool and state-of-the-art movie theater.
- Kid-friendly value: With the Aston Hotels & Resorts’ “Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE!” program, children of any age stay free with their parents at any of Aston’s condominium resorts when using existing bedding. Kids 12 years and younger also receive free meals, free admissions and free gifts from participating vendors in Hawaii when accompanied by a paying adult through Aston’s complimentary Aloha Book, offering over $2,500 in savings on dining, shopping and activities.
- Bring the whole family: Guests age 50 and up always receive immediate savings of up to
5 percent off the best available rate at any participating Aston resort – just bring a valid photo ID with proof of age. It’s the perfect way to save when traveling with extended family.
Visit www.AstonHotels.com or call (866) 774-2924 to book your vacation.Return to Main 2014 Aston Press Releases Page