Aston Hotels & Resorts’ Aloha Book Offers Unforgettable Experiences and Adventures While Stretching the Vacation Budget
HONOLULU, HI (February 4, 2013) – At Aston Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii, guests are invited to join the Aston “book club” the moment they check in. Aston’s complimentary Aloha Book is packed with discounts that stretch the vacation budget, with coupons for top attractions, shopping, golf and dining experiences totaling more than $2,500 in value. Created exclusively for Aston Hotels & Resorts guests, the book has two editions: one covering Oahu and another for Maui, Kauai and the Big Island.
“Our popular Aloha Book encourages guests to explore the beauty and diversity of the islands,” said Kelvin Bloom, president, Aston Hotels & Resorts. “With hundreds of offers, there is an experience that fits every guest’s taste and budget.” Bloom adds that the Aloha Book is a great amenity for families as it offers children free admission at top Hawaii attractions and free meals at popular family friendly restaurants when accompanied by a paying adult.
The Aloha Book is also a hit with participating vendors. Dean Calibraro, director of sales for Hilo Hattie, a longtime participant, said, “We have been pleased year after year with the results we receive from the Aloha Book.” Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor director of marketing, Anne Murata, echoed Calibraro. “We consider the Aston Hotels & Resorts Aloha Book one of our best performers in the visitor market. It's free and a great service to us.”
Aloha Book highlights:
- Ewa Beach Golf Club – 20 percent off green fees
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company – Free “Forrest’s appetizer of the day” or a free kid’s meal with the purchase of two entrees
- Diamond Head Parasail – Free second flight with one paid adult flight
- Hawaiian Surf Adventures – 25 percent off any watersport activity including surf lessons, stand up paddle lessons and Outrigger canoe tours
- Maitai Catamaran – Child sails free with one paid adult ticket
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Complimentary appetizer with the purchase of two entrees
- Maui Adventure Cruises – 15 percent off Lanai Landing Adventure
- Maui Divers Jewelry – Free silver palm tree pendant with a $50 purchase, or shoppers can pick a pearl from an oyster at 50 percent off
- The Beach Club Restaurant at Aston Kaanapali Shores – Free kids meal with purchase of adult entree
- Maui Sunriders Bike Co. – 20 percent off bike tour
- Surfing Goat Dairy - Kids tour and feed the goats free with a paid adult tour
- The Grove Café at Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages – 15 percent off dining bill
- The Palms Restaurant at Aston Aloha Beach Hotel – One free kid’s meal with purchase of an adult entree
- Kauai Lagoons Golf Club – Free play for a junior (age 6 to 17) with a paid adult
- Kayak Kauai – 15 percent off guided paddle and hike tour to Sacred Falls on the Waialua River.
- Safari Helicopter Tours – 15 percent off tour
- Big Island Eco-Adventures – 10 percent off ziplining tour
- Captain Zodiac Rafting Adventures – 20 percent off ocean rafting and snorkel tour adventures
- Makalei Golf Club - $20 off greens fee and 50 percent off rental equipment
- Hawaii Forest & Trail – 15 percent off tours including waterfalls, Mauna Kea summit & stars, twilight volcano, bird watching and more
Offers and discounts are subject to blackout dates or restrictions of the participating vendors.
Return to Main 2013 Aston Press Releases Page