Aston Hotels & Resorts’ Aloha Book Offers Experiences, Adventures While Stretching the Vacation Budget
HONOLULU (January 13, 2011) – Aston Hotels & Resorts puts Aloha in the hands of every guest with the 2011 Aloha Book of special discounts for top attractions, restaurants and retail outlets – with a value totaling over $2,500. The Aloha Book is exclusively provided at check-in to guests staying at any Aston hotel or resort in Hawaii.
According to Kelvin Bloom, president, Aston Hotels & Resorts, “We give our guests the ability to stretch their vacation dollar with our expanded Aloha Book.” Over 30 new offers have been added across all islands for 2011, offering an opportunity for Hawaii’s unique small businesses and activities to reach the hands of those who will enjoy them the most. The book is filled with exclusive offers for golf, spa experiences, dining and attractions, Bloom explained. “At Aston Hotels & Resorts we encourage our guests to explore the beauty of the islands and experience as much of Hawaii as they can. Our Aloha Book gives them a multitude of choices with a discount for everyone,” Bloom says.
A sample of some of the Aloha Book offers for the islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island include:
- d.k. Steak House, buy one entree, receive a second entree of equal or lesser price free at Waikiki’s award-winning steak house
- Polynesian Cultural Center, one free children’s admission with one paid adult to the living museum of the cultures of Polynesia
- Creation, A Polynesian Journey, one free admission with one paid adult ticket for the spectacular stage show
- Waikele Country Club, 20% off a regular visitor green fee for a round of golf at this peaceful course outside of Honolulu
- Atlantis Submarine, receive one free children’s admission with one paid adult admission to dive into the world of tropical fish, coral and ocean adventure
- Kaanapali Golf Courses, guests from any Aston property receive preferred rates, good for up to four players and may be used on multiple rounds of golf
- Hawaiian Surfing Adventures, buy one surf lesson from a pro surfer and get one lesson free, seven days a week at picture-perfect Hanalei Bay
- Air Ventures Hawaii, buy one hour sightseeing Kauai’s spectacular mountains, waterfalls and bays and get a second hour free
- Kahua Ranch, 20% off Kahua Ranch Sunset Dinner, includes round trip transportation, live music, dancing, stargazing and a campfire sing-a-long
- Ocean Sports, one free children’s admission with one paid adult on Black Sand Snorkel Sail Cruise, Sunset Sail Cruise, Whale Watch or Glass Bottom Boat Adventure
Offers and discounts are subject to black out dates or restrictions of the participating organization.Return to Main 2011 Aston Press Releases Page