More Hawaii Travelers Realize Benefits of Condominium Resorts
HONOLULU, HI (July 7, 2010) – More travelers are recognizing that Hawaii vacations can become more affordable by choosing a condominium resort. The latest visitor arrivals data released by the Hawaii Tourism Authority shows an 8.4 percent increase in the total number of visitors who stayed in condominiums in May 2010 from the same month last year and a 6.8 percent increase from 2009 year-to-date, with growth in nearly every major visitor market, including United States, Japan and Canada.
Aston Hotels & Resorts features 16 condominium resorts throughout Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island that offer increased comfort, convenience and value to guests.
Undoubtedly, the benefits of condominium vacations are being recognized by an increasing number of travelers, offering all the more reason to choose an Aston condominium on your next visit to Hawaii.
Here are ten great reasons to choose an Aston condominium resort:
- More space means more comfort
- Separate bedrooms provide added privacy
- There are no additional guest charges
- Living rooms with sofa beds provide more space for friends and family
- Fully-equipped kitchens allows guests to enjoy meals anytime
- On-site laundry facilities mean guests can pack lightly and save on baggage fees
- Guests can enjoy on-site barbecue, picnic or recreation areas
- Condo suites feel like home, but come with daily housekeeping service
- Savings on accommodations and dining equate to extra money for activities
- Aston condominium resorts offer hotel services and a wide variety of guest activities